Standard: LUL - 1-003
ENGINEERING REGULATORY NOTICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to LU's engineering assets, systems, processes and controls, these are;
a) all engineering assets on LU property;
b) engineering assets provided for LU use on property owned by others;
c) the competence of persons who work on (a) and (b) above; and
d) the processes used to control work on (a) and (b) above.
The application of an ERN may cover operation of the railway, procurement of assets and management of projects.
ERNs have the status of Category 1 Standards.
This standard defines the requirements for the structure, format, content, issue, control and withdrawal of Engineering Regulatory Notices (ERNs) and the management arrangements for any other related local systems which may be required.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-003||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.