Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11.7
MACHINE TOOLS - COLD HEADERS AND COLD FORMERS - SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSTRUCTION, CARE, AND USE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this standard apply only to those mechanically powered machines commonly referred to as cold headers and cold formers, which perform many operations such as shearing, heading, upsetting, extruding, trimming, forming, cold working, or warm forming material by means of tools and dies. This type of equipment generally has the ram in a horizontal position. Included are pointers and roll formers when they are mechanically an integral part of the basic machine.
NOTE: In the context of this standard, header refers to cold headers and cold formers.
The purpose of this standard is to establish safety requirements with respect to the construction, safeguarding, care, and use of headers.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11.7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B11.7||Change Type: REAF||Revision: 95||Status: ACTV|
|ANSI B11.7||Change Type: A||Revision: 85||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B11.7||Change Type:||Revision: 74||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 17.