ETSI - TS 102 939-2
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT); Ultra Low Energy (ULE); Machine to Machine Communications; Part 2: Home Automation Network (phase 2)
|Publication Date:||1 January 2019|
The present document covers the following DECT ULE services and features:
• Back-compatibility with ULE Phase 1 .
• Regional variants of ULE for US and Japan.
• Support for hybrid devices which utilize ULE and non-ULE services (such as voice).
• Software Update Over The Air (SUOTA), compatible with the same feature as defined in New Generation DECT Part 4 .
• Compatibility mode for FTs that also support No-Emissions Mode (NEMo ).
• Connectionless Downlink, which is the capability to transmit ULE messages to multiple devices.
• Repeater compatibility support for FP and PP.
The set of DECT ULE services and features defined in the present document is named "Home Automation Network (phase 2)", and is primarily targeted to provide a global M2M solution within domestic scenarios. However, this does not prevent the use of the present document in other scenarios.