ETSI - TS 119 524-1
Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI); Testing Conformance and Interoperability of Electronic Registered Delivery Services; Part 1: Testing conformance
|Publication Date:||1 February 2019|
The present document defines the set of checks to be performed for testing conformance in the provision of Electronic Registered Delivery Services against the specific technical requirements defined in ETSI EN 319 522-3 , ETSI EN 319 522-4-1  and ETSI EN 319 522-4-2 .
More specifically, the present document defines test assertions for testing conformance regarding:
1) The structure and contents of ERDS evidence as defined in ETSI EN 319 522-3  (clause 6).
2) The structure and contents of new metadata defined in ETSI EN 319 522-3  (clause 7).
3) The construction of AS4 ERDS messages (clause 8).
4) The generation of digital signatures in ERDS messages and ERDS evidence (clause 9).
5) Some aspects of the Common Service Interface (clause 10).
6) Relevant aspects of the provision of the service, namely: the generation of ERDS evidence following certain events and the security measures in the relevant interfaces defined in ETSI EN 319 522-1  (clause 11).
The present document does not define test assertions for testing conformance in the provision of Electronic Registered Delivery Services against technical requirements defined outside of any of the parts of ETSI EN 319 522  to , namely, requirements for: AS4 , Business Document Metadata Service Location Version 1.0 (BDXL) , Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) Version 1.0 (SMP)  and digital signatures that are defined in their respective specifications.