ETSI - TS 119 534-1
Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI); Testing Conformance and Interoperability of Registered Electronic Mail Services; Part 1: Testing conformance
|Publication Date:||1 February 2019|
The present document defines the set of checks to be performed for testing conformance in the provision of Registered Electronic Mail Services against the specific technical requirements defined in ETSI EN 319 532-3  and against technical requirements for the provision of the service defined in ETSI EN 319 532-1 .
More specifically, the present document defines test assertions for testing conformance regarding:
1) The construction of MIME and SMIME headers (clause 5) and bodies (clause 6) in ETSI EN 319 532-3 .
2) The construction of REM messages (clause 7).
3) The generation of digital signatures in REM messages and ERDS evidence (clause 8)
4) Some aspects of the Common Service Interface (clause 9).
5) The structure and contents of ERDS evidence (clause 10).
6) Relevant aspects of the provision of the service, namely: the generation of ERDS evidence following certain events, and the security measures in the relevant interfaces defined in ETSI EN 319 532-3 , clause 11.
The present document does not define the checks to be performed for testing conformance in the provision of Registered Electronic Mail Services against technical requirements defined in none of the technical specifications on which ETSI EN 319 532-3  is built.