Guide Specification for Unbonded Post-Tensioning Repair
|Publication Date:||1 November 2018|
A. This section includes repair to unbonded post-tensioning in the slabs and beams as follows:
Provide listing of work tasks specific to post-tensioning that are to be described/specified in this specification, possibly including the following (modify as appropriate to identify post-tensioned elements to be addressed):
1. Making inspection recesses or exploratory openings.
2. Testing force in tendon.
3. Repairing damaged tendon sheathing.
4. Splicing of damaged or broken post-tensioning strand.
5. Repairing damaged or deteriorated anchorages.
6. Extraction and threading of post-tensioning strand.
7. Stressing of repaired post-tensioning tendons.
B. Related Sections:
Note to Specifiers: This specification section corresponds to Section 03 01 24 in the MasterSpec numbering system. If MasterSpec sections are not used by the Specifier, refer to other standalone specifications as required to describe work not included in this specification.