JSA - JIS B 1192-5
Ball screws - Part 5: Static and dynamic axial load ratings and operational life
|Publication Date:||20 August 2018|
|ICS Code (Other machine tool systems):||25.060.99|
This Standard specifies the calculation schemes for basic static axial load rating, basic dynamic axial load rating and operational life of ball screws.
This Standard is applicable under the following preconditions:
- elastic deformation of ball and ball track;
- ball track has a minimum hardness of HRC 58;
- conformity frs > 0.5 and fm > 0.5;
- the quality of steel of which the ball screw is made is equivalent to that of ball bearing steel or similar steel alloys;
- lubrication recommended by ball screw suppliers is always provided.
NOTE 1 The calculations in this Standard have been based primarily on the following publications:
Prof. G. Lundberg, A. Palmgren. Acta Politechnica, mech. Eng. series Vol.I, No.3, Stockholm, Sweden. Part 7, 1947
NOTE 2 The International Standard corresponding to this Standard and the symbol of degree of correspondence are as follows.
ISO 3408-5: 2006 Ball screws-Part 5: Static and dynamic axial load ratings and operational life (MOD)
In addition, symbols which denote the degree of correspondence in the contents between the relevant International Standard and JIS are IDT (identical), MOD (modified), and NEQ (not equivalent) according to ISO/lEC Guide 21-1.