ETSI - PRETS 300 645
Transmission and Multiplexing (TM); Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) Radio Relay Equipment; Information Model for Use on Q Interfaces
|Publication Date:||1 January 1996|
The present document defines the information model to be used at the interface between network elements and management systems, for the management of Radio Relays equipments which use the SDH.
The present document defines:
- the information model fragment for Radio Relay Network Elements using SDH multiplexing.
The present document does not define:
- the protocol stack to be used for message communication;
- the network level management processes;
- the application contexts;
- the conformance requirements to be met by an implementation of this information model;
- information models for other systems or equipment.
The information model defined here (and the corresponding message set) is concerned with the management of network elements, the equipment by which they are implemented and the functions contained within them. More precisely, it applies to an equipment domain visible at the element manager to element interface and is only concerned with information available within that domain. Information proper to the domain of a network level management process is not included within this model.