CEN - PREN 10370
Steel for the reinforcement of concrete - Stainless steel
|Publication Date:||1 June 2019|
|ICS Code (Steels for reinforcement of concrete):||77.140.15|
This document specifies product characteristic, test/assessment method and the way of expressing test results, for stainless steel as defined in EN 10088-1 and designated as in EN 10088-1 for the use of the reinforcement of concrete.
It applies to stainless steel products with ribbed or indented surfaces, which are in the form of:
- bars and coils (rod, wire);
- sheets of factory-made machine-welded fabric;
- lattice girders and hybrid lattice girders composed by stainless steel and by weldable reinforcing steel according to EN 10080.
This document does not apply to:
- pre-stressed stainless steels;
- indented strip;
- stainless steel tube filled with carbon steel swarf, which is then hot or cold reduced;
- stainless steel smooth bar with weld material deposited on it;
- galvanized reinforcing steel;
- epoxy-coated reinforcing steel.