CENELEC - EN 50041
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Control switches - Position switches 42,5 x 80 - Dimensions and characteristics
|Publication Date:||1 June 2019|
|ICS Code (Low voltage switchgear and controlgear):||29.130.20|
This document applies to certain position switches with automatic return actuator, the standardized dimensions of which and the characteristics necessary for their application are given below.
A smaller size (30x55) is standardized in EN 50047.
This document includes six types of position switches with the following actuator types:
- roller lever actuator (form A);
- rounded plunger actuator (form B);
- roller plunger actuator (form C);
- rod lever actuator (form D);
- rounded plunger side actuator (form F);
- roller plunger side actuator (form G).
This document is covering devices fitted with either independent (snap) action contact elements designated (1), or dependent action (slow make and break) contact elements designated (2) in Clause 5.