ISO - DIS 23056
Water reuse in urban areas — Guidelines for decentralized/onsite water reuse system — Design principle of a decentralized/onsite system
|Publication Date:||5 September 2019|
|ICS Code (Water quality in general):||13.060.01|
This document provides guidelines for the planning, design principles and considerations of a decentralized/onsite
This document is applicable to practitioners and authorities who intend to implement principles and decisions on decentralized water reuse in a safe, reliable and sustainable manner.
This document addresses decentralized/onsite
This document provides:
- standard terms and definitions;
- system components and possible models of a decentralized/onsite
- design principles of a decentralized/onsite
- common assessment criteria and related examples of water quality indicators, all without setting any target values or thresholds;
- specific aspects for consideration and emergency response.
Design parameters and regulatory values of a decentralized/onsite