CSA ISO/IEC 14888-3:19
IT Security techniques — Digital signatures with appendix — Part 3: Discrete logarithm based mechanisms
|Publication Date:||1 January 2019|
|ICS Code (IT Security):||35.030|
This document specifies digital signature mechanisms with appendix whose security is based on the discrete logarithm problem.
This document provides
- a general description of a digital signature with appendix mechanism, and
- a variety of mechanisms that provide digital signatures with appendix.
For each mechanism, this document specifies
- the process of generating a pair of keys,
- the process of producing signatures, and
- the process of verifying signatures.
Annex A defines object identifiers assigned to the digital signature mechanisms specified in this document, and defines algorithm parameter structures.
Annex B defines conversion functions of FE2I, I2FE, FE2BS, BS2I, I2BS, I2OS and OS2I used in this document.
Annex D defines how to generate DSA domain parameters.