Standard: TAPPI T 830
INK RUB TEST OF CONTAINER BOARD AND CORRUGATED BOARD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and summary
Ink rub testers are designed to evaluate the scuffing or rubbing resistance of an ink film or fiber surface on container board and corrugated board. A variety of tests may be made, including: dry rub; wet rub; wet bleed or transfer; wet smear; and functional rub.
|Document Number:||tappi t 830|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|