Standard: TAPPI T 809
FLAT CRUSH OF CORRUGATING MEDIUM (CMT TEST)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method describes a procedure for measuring the crushing resistance of a laboratory fluted strip of corrugating medium, and provides a means of estimating, in the laboratory, the potential flat crush resistance of a corrugated board.
NOTE 1: While the choice of testing instrument does not create significant differences in this test, it should be noted that when the flat crush of the corrugated board is being determined, the rigid support instrument (T 825) gives significantly higher results than the flexible beam instrument (T 808).
|Document Number:||tappi t 809|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|