Standard: DIN 10192-1
MICROBIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF MILK; DETERMINATION OF BACTERIAL COUNT; REFERENCE METHOD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||din 10192-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.