Standard: NFPA 1081
STANDARD FOR INDUSTRIAL FIRE BRIGADE MEMBER PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard identifies the minimum job performance requirements (JPRs) necessary to perform the duties as a member of an organized industrial fire brigade providing services at a specific facility or site.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard is to specify the minimum JPRs for industrial fire brigade members. It is not the intent of the standard to restrict any jurisdiction from exceeding these requirements.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1081|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1081||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-01-01||Revision: 18||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA 1081||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1081||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-08-02||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 21.view more