CEN - EN 13141-4
Ventilation for buildings - Performance testing of components/products for residential ventilation - Part 4: Fans used in residential ventilation systems
|Publication Date:||1 July 2011|
|ICS Code (Ventilation and air-conditioning systems):||91.140.30|
This European Standard specifies aerodynamic, acoustic and electrical power performance test methods for fans used in residential ventilation. These methods primarily concern:
- ventilation fans installed on a wall or in a window without any duct;
- ventilation fans installed in the downstream of a duct;
- ventilation fans installed in the upstream of a duct;
- ventilation fans installed in a duct;
- encased ventilation fans having several inlets.
For acoustic performance testing one of the following methods is used:
- in-duct method;
- reverberant room method;
- enveloping surface method.