Standard: ASME - A17.3 INTERPRETATIONS
INTERPRETATIONS TO A17.3 SAFETY CODE FOR EXISTING ELEVATORS AND ESCALATORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
As a service to persons who use the A17.3 Code for enforcement or as a guide, the A17 Committee renders interpretations of the requirements upon request. The Preface to the Code explains the procedure for requesting interpretations.
This booklet includes the interpretations that were issued by the A17 Committee from January 2005 through January 2008. Subsequent interpretations will be included with each addenda and new edition of the Code.
|Document Number:||a17.3 interpretations|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|A17.3 INTERPRETATIONS||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Status: INAC|
|A17.3 INTERPRETATIONS||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Status: INAC|
|A17.3 INTERPRETATIONS||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-12-01||Status: INAC|
|A17.3 INTERPRETATIONS||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-05-01||Status: INAC|
|A17.3 INTERPRETATIONS||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Status: INAC|