Standard: JAG 5271
(CODE 06) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT BOARD (ITMB)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To establish policies and procedures for the ITMB for the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and the Naval Legal Service command (NLSC). The ITMB will foster coordination, cooperation and collaboration, while maintaining a strategic dialogue from leadership down to all stakeholders across the JAG Corps. The purpose of the ITMB is to provide a forum for cross organizational participation in the oversight and evaluation of IT programs, projects and procurement. Decisions are rendered based on the ITMB'S discussion, collective understanding of JAG Corps needs and priorities, and reflective of JAG Corps strategic goals.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5271|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|