Standard: WQA - WATER EFFECTS LAUNDERING
WATER - ITS EFFECT ON LAUNDERING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
8-1/2"x11" reprint of an article that appeared in American Laundry Digest that details six important benefits of properly conditioned water: cleaner wash; water savings; energy conservation; reduced supplies cost; reduced linen replacement; and reduced repair and maintenance costs.
|Organization:||Water Quality Association|
|Document Number:||water effects laundering|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|