Standard: WQA SAFE DRINKING WATER
WQA SAFE DRINKING WATER ACT BOOKLET
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
21-page 6"x9" booklet. Describes the Safe Drinking Water Act, lists the National Primary and Secondary Drinking Water Standards, and includes a section on testing water. The drinking water standards section also lists EPA-recognized POU methods to reduce the contaminants to acceptable levels.
|Organization:||Water Quality Association|
|Document Number:||wqa safe drinking water|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|