Standard: PAPTAC - D.2
WIRE AND FELT SIDES OF PAPER AND PAPERBOARD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method covers procedures for identifying the wire side of paper and paperboard made on a single wire Fourdrinier paper machine. The wire side is the side of the paper in contact with the wire of the paper machine; the other side is termed the felt or top side.
It is not always possible to identify the sides but if any one of the following procedures gives a positive result, identification is established.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|D.2||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-11-01||Status: INAC|
|D.2||Change Type:||Update Date: 1980-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.