Standard: RTCA DO-329
AIRCRAFT SECONDARY BARRIERS AND ALTERNATIVE FLIGHT DECK SECURITY PROCEDURE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidance for the use of various Secondary Barrier Systems as acceptable means of compliance with current U.S. regulations, as well as an evaluation of best practices, and other considerations to be taken into account when determining compliance with these regulations. The guidance recommended is one means of ensuring that the equipment will perform its intended function satisfactorily under all conditions normally encountered in routine operations. Any regulatory application of these standards is the sole responsibility of the appropriate governmental agencies.
|Document Number:||rtca do-329|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.