ISO TS 8000-150
Data quality — Part 150: Master data: Quality management framework
|Publication Date:||15 December 2011|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This part of ISO 8000 provides fundamental principles of a process-centred approach to master data quality management and requirements that can be used by an organization to implement master data quality management. It also contains an informative framework that identifies processes for master data quality management. This part of ISO 8000 can be used in conjunction with or independently of quality management systems standards, for example, ISO 9001.
The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 8000:
- fundamental principles of master data quality management;
- implementation requirements;
- data exchange requirements;
- provenance requirements;
- master data quality management framework
- top-level and lower level processes;
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO 8000:
- data quality evaluation and certification methods;
- taxonomy of data;
- data quality maturity model.
This part of ISO 8000 is intended for use by organizations that have multiple systems that share master data and/or that share and exchange data with other organizations and therefore need to manage the quality of their master data.