Standard: TAPPI T 1501
TRAINING STANDARD FOR PAPER MACHINE TENDER
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this standard is to provide guidelines for skills and knowledge needed by a paper machine tender, often referred to as the paper machine first hand. The standard will be useful as a measure of the capabilities and understanding that a person must have to successfully perform the machine tender function. Within the limitations described, the incumbent or candidate for this function should have the capability to know, understand, and appropriately utilize all of the standard skill and knowledge functions described. Secondly, as the first standard of this type based on the information sources referenced, this particular standard may serve as a model to see if similar standards would be useful for other pulp and paper mill job classifications.
|Document Number:||tappi t 1501|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|