NPFC - QPL-AS7928
Terminals, Lug: Splices, Conductor: Crimp Style, Copper, General Specification For
|Publication Date:||24 March 2020|
QUALIFIED PRODUCT LIST OF PRODUCTS QUALIFIED UNDER PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATION SAE-AS7928 Terminals, Lug: Splices, Conductor: Crimp Style, Copper, General Specification For
This QPL has been prepared for use by or for the Government in the acquisition of products covered by the subject non-Government standard and inclusion of a product is not intended to and does not connote endorsement of the product by the Department of Defense. All products included herein have been qualified under the requirements for the products as specified in the latest effective issue of the applicable non-Government standard. This QPL is updated as necessary and is subject to change without notice. Inclusion of a product does not release or otherwise affect the obligation of the manufacturer to comply with the non-Government standard requirements.THE ACTIVITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS QUALIFIED PRODUCTS LIST IS THE NAVAL AIR SYSTEMS COMMAND (COMMANDER, NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER AIRCRAFT DIVISION, CODE 4L8000B120-3, HIGHWAY 547, LAKEHURST, NJ 08733-5100). THE ACTIVITY RESPONSIBLE FOR QUALIFICATION APPROVAL IS THE NAVAL AIR SYSTEMS COMMAND, CODE 22.214.171.124, 22229 ELMER ROAD, BUILDING 2360, PATUXENT RIVER, MD 20670-190 Class 2 information
(1) Class 2 products are for original equipment installations or high production situations only.
(2) When a military procurement activity receives a military part number request for class 2 products, the procurement activity will procure the applicable class 1 replacement products in lieu of the class 2 items.
(3) A class 2 part is ordered by the manufacturers part number. Only that particular manufacturer's approved class 2 tool can be used with the class 2 part.
(4) Class 2 products are not stocked by the Defense Supply Center Richmond for replacement purposes.
(5) Class 2 products require qualification approval. Copies of the qualifying activity's approved part number listing must be obtained from the manufacturer. Class 2 products have the same periodic qualification requirements as class l products. A verbal confirmation of a manufacturer's qualification reference number for particular class 2 product may be obtained from the qualifying activity: Telephone (301)342-0863.
(6) For information purposes, class 2 products are listed below by specification sheet or military standard for each approved manufacturer.
SAE-AS7928/1 - Tyco Electronics-AMP
SAE-AS7928/4 - Tyco Electronics-AMP
SAE-AS7928/5 - Electro-Term Hollingsworth, Inc., Tyco Electronics-AMPSAE-A
SAE-AS20659 - Electro-Term Hollingsworth, Inc., FCI U.S.A., Incorporated, Molex-ETC Incorporated, Thomas & Betts Corporation, Tyco Electronics-AMP
SAE-AS21004 - Thomas & Betts Corporation
SAE-AS25036 - Electro-Term Hollingsworth, Inc., Molex-ETC Incorporated, Thomas & Betts Corporation, Tyco Electronics-AMP
SAE-AS25274 - Tyco Electronics-AMP
SAE-AS7928/6 - Tyco Electronics-AMP
SAE-AS7928/7 - Electro-Term Hollingsworth, Inc., Tyco Electronics-AMP