CEI EN 60675
Household electric direct-acting room heaters - Methods for measuring performance
|Publication Date:||1 December 2019|
|ICS Code (Domestic, commercial and industrial heating appliances):||97.100|
This standard applies to electric direct-acting room heaters. They may be portable, stationary, fixed, or built-in.
It does not apply to:
- thermal-storage room heaters (EN 60531);
- heating appliances incorporated in the building structure;
- central heating systems;
- heaters connected to an air duct;
- wall-paper, carpets or drapes incorporating flexible heating elements;
- sauna stoves.
This standard defines the main performance characteristics of direct-acting room heaters and specifies methods for measuring these characteristics, for the information of users.
This standard does not specify values for performance characteristics.
NOTE his standard does not deal with:
- safety requirements (EN 60335-2-30);
- acoustical noise of fan heaters (EN 60704-2-2).