Offshore concrete structures
|Publication Date:||1 February 2018|
The standard comprises of eight (8) sections focusing on:
- safety philosophy
- design documentation
- loads and analyses requirements
- detailed design of offshore concrete structures
- inservice inspection, maintenance and condition monitoring.
In addition, several appendices give more detailed information. Informative appendices are nonmandatory.
- App.A contains guidelines for evaluation of environmental loading.
- App.B and App.C contain guidelines for modelling and structural analysis.
- App.D contains guidelines for the use of alternative design standards.
- App.E contains guidelines for calculation of crack widths.
- App.F specifies requirements for fibre reinforced polymer (FRP) bars subject to DNV GL certification services.
- App.G contains minimum requirements for the QA/QC system for manufacture of FRP bars.
- App.Hspecifies requirements for cementitious grouts subject to DNV GL certification services.
- App.I contains minimum requirements for the QA/QC system for manufacture of structural grout and fibre reinforced structural grout.
- App.J contains minimum requirements for mockup testing for cementitious grouts subject to DNV GL certification services.
- App.K contains minimum requirements for steel reinforcement specified for use with this standard.
This standard specifies:
- Principles, technical requirements and guidelines for the design, fabrication/construc
- Minimum technical requirements for certification of cementitious structural grouts and FRP reinforcement.
This standard covers fixed and floating structures where reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete and cementitious grout are used as structural materials.
In addition to the requirements provided in this standard, it is the responsibility of the designer, owner and operator to comply with additional requirements that may be imposed by the flag state or the coastal state or any other jurisdictions in the intended area of deployment and operation.