NAVY - SECNAV 3900.29F
(ONR) STANDARD FORMAT REQUIREMENTS FOR SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL REPORTS
|Publication Date:||29 May 2019|
a. To establish procedures on the accepted standard format requirements for scientific and technical reports.
b. This instruction has been completely revised and should be read in its entirety. The following significant revisions have been made:
(1) Responsibilities have been clearly identified for applicable organizations and key officials.
(2) Required actions for proper completion and submission requirements have been clarified.
(3) Report requirements have been updated according to references (a) through (e).
(4) The Policy paragraph has been updated and clarified to conform with current policy requirements set forth in higher overarching policies listed in references (a) through (e).
(5) The Applicability paragraph has been clarified to identify the specific organizations and entities within the Department of the Navy (DON) to which the requirements in this instruction and references (a) through (e) apply.