DODD 1225.08-M CE-01
RESERVE COMPONENT FACILITIES, CONSTRUCTION, AND REAL PROPERTY PROGRAMS
|Publication Date:||21 February 2020|
In accordance with the authority in DoD Directive (DoDD) 5124.02 and DoD Instruction (DoDI) 1225.08, this issuance:
• Implements policy, assigns responsibilities, and provides procedures for acquiring and using Reserve Component (RC) facilities programs and unit stationing.
• Prescribes procedures for administering the facilities programs and unit stationing specific to the Army National Guard (ARNG), Air National Guard (ANG) and the Reserves (Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps), referred to collectively as the "RC."
• Provides direction for the Senior Engineer Steering Group (SESG).
• Provides direction for the State Facilities Boards (SFB) and explains their expanded duties and responsibilities in each of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the U.S. possessions and territories (referred to collectively in this issuance as "States").
• Establishes authorities and provides procedures for real property acquisition methods, joint construction and use of RC facilities, facility criteria unique to the RCs, and joint federal and State agreements covering contributions of federal funds to the States for National Guard facilities.