CEN - EN 10139
Cold rolled uncoated low carbon steel narrow strip for cold forming - Technical delivery conditions
|Publication Date:||1 February 2016|
|ICS Code (Flat steel products and semi-products):||77.140.50|
This European Standard applies to cold rolled narrow strip in coils and cut lengths in thicknesses up to 10 mm and of widths less than 600 mm, made from low carbon, unalloyed and alloyed steels in accordance with Table 1.
These products are suitable for cold forming. They are also suitable for surface coating. On the other hand, they are not suitable for hardening treatment followed by tempering.
This European Standard does not cover cold rolled flat products for which a separate standard already exists, particularly the following products:
- cold rolled non-oriented electrical steel sheet and strip delivered in the fully processed state (EN 10106);
- grain-oriented electrical steel sheet and strip delivered in the fully processed state (EN 10107);
- cold rolled electrical non-alloy and alloy steel sheet and strip delivered in the semi-processed state (EN 10341);
- cold rolled narrow steel strip for heat treatment (EN 10132-1 to −4);
- cold rolled steel flat products with higher yield strength for cold forming (EN 10268);
- cold rolled low carbon steel flat products for cold forming (EN 10130);
- cold reduced blackplate in coil form for the production of tinplate or electrolytic chromium/chromium oxide coated steel (EN 10205);
- cold rolled low carbon steel flat products for vitreous enamelling (EN 10209).