CENELEC - EN IEC 62960
Dependability reviews during the life cycle
|Publication Date:||1 May 2020|
|ICS Code (Quality in general):||03.120.01|
This document provides guidance on a review methodology for dependability from a technical perspective that is applicable at all stages of a system life cycle. Its application can improve the dependability of a system throughout its life cycle by triggering appropriate actions at appropriate times to address potential dependability problems.
It provides guidance for developers, manufacturers, users and third-party independent reviewers such as consulting organizations.
This document describes a dependability review methodology focusing on:
- coherence of review activities across life cycle stages and their impact on dependability;
- stakeholder identification and how this affects dependability review activities;
- the relationships between different types of reviews;
- procedures for effective dependability reviews;
- examples of dependability review activities.