Intermodal loading units and commercial vehicles - Lashing points for cargo securing - Minimum requirements and testing
|Publication Date:||1 December 2019|
|ICS Code (Other standards related to freight distribution of goods):||55.180.99|
This document specifies the minimum requirements and test methods for lashing points for cargo securing on commercial vehicles and intermodal loading units for cargo transport.
This document does not apply to:
- Vehicles and intermodal loading units manufactured before publication of this standard;
- Vehicles and intermodal loading units designed and constructed exclusively for the transport of bulk materials;
- Vehicles and intermodal loading units designed and constructed exclusively for the transport of specific cargo with particular securing requirements;
- Vehicles (delivery vans) in conformance to ISO 27956;
- ISO series 1 freight containers.