ETSI - TS 124 088
Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+) (GSM); Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); Call Barring (CB) supplementary service; Stage 3
|Publication Date:||1 July 2020|
This Technical Specification (TS) specifies the procedures used at the radio interface (reference point Um as defined in 3GPP TS 24.002) for normal operation, registration, erasure, activation, deactivation, invocation and interrogation of call barring supplementary services. Provision and withdrawal of supplementary services is an administrative matter between the mobile subscriber and the service provider and cause no signalling on the radio interface.
In 3GPP TS 24.010 the general aspects of the specification of supplementary services at the layer 3 radio interface are given.
3GPP TS 24.080 specifies the formats and coding for the supplementary services.
Definitions and descriptions of supplementary services are given in 3GPP TS 22.004, GSM 02.8x and GSM 02.9x-series.
Technical realization of supplementary services is described in 3GPP TS 23.011, GSM 03.8x and GSM 03.9x-series.
The procedures for Call Control, Mobility Management and Radio Resource management at the layer 3 radio interface are defined in 3GPP TS 24.007 and 3GPP TS 24.008.
The following supplementary services belong to the call restriction supplementary services and are described in this specification:
- Barring of outgoing calls (clause 1):
- Barring of all outgoing calls (BAOC) (Barring program 1);
- Barring of outgoing international calls (BOIC) (Barring program 2);
- Barring of outgoing international calls EXCEPT those directed to the home PLMN country
(BOIC-exHC) (Barring program 3).
- Barring of incoming calls (clause 2):
- Barring of all incoming calls (BAIC) (Barring program 1);
- Barring of incoming calls when roaming outside the home PLMN country
(BIC-Roam) (Barring program 2);
- Anonymous Call Rejection (ACR) (Barring program 3).