NEN - NPR-CEN/TR 17401
Intelligent transport systems - Urban-ITS - Mixed vendor environment guide
|Publication Date:||1 March 2020|
|ICS Code (Transport in general):||03.220.01|
|ICS Code (IT applications in transport):||35.240.60|
This document provides a "Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for the introduction and maintenance of a "Mixed Vendor Environment" (MVE) in the domain of urban-ITS. Structured as:
- PART I Context and issues to be addressed
- Describes the context, background, objective of the MVE Guide, and describes the architectural context.
- PART II work concepts
- Aspects of system design and architecture are examined and the basic knowledge required for the application of Part III are presented.
- PART III Practice
- Provides system design and procurement on three levels against the background of a procedure model.
- user level;
- conceptual explanation;
- PART IV Outlook
- Guidance and requirements for the application of MVE for future business.