ISO DIS 23247-3
Automation systems and integration — Digital Twin framework for manufacturing — Part 3: Digital representation of manufacturing elements
|Publication Date:||27 July 2020|
|ICS Code (IT applications in industry):||35.240.50|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This part of ISO 23247 provides a list of basic information attributes for the observable manufacturing elements.
The ISO 23247 series defines a framework to guide the creation of Digital Twins of observable manufacturing elements including personnel, equipment, materials, processes, facilities, environment, products, and supporting documents.
The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 23247:
- digital representation of observable manufacturing elements.
The following are described in other parts of ISO 23247:
- overview and general principles (Part 1);
- reference architecture (Part 2);
- Information exchange requirements for Digital Twins (Part 4).
The following are outside of the scope of ISO 23247, but will be identified as use cases in technical reports.
- selection of the manufacturing devices and other resources to be represented by Digital Twins;
- selection of the manufacturing processes to be represented by Digital Twins;
- selection of the manufacturing products to be represented by Digital Twins.