ISO - DIS 16684-3
Graphic technology — Extensible metadata platform (XMP) specification — Part 3: JSON-LD serialization of XMP
|Publication Date:||11 August 2020|
|ICS Code (IT applications in information, documentation and publishing):||35.240.30|
|ICS Code (Other standards related to graphic technology):||37.100.99|
This document defines how XMP data model can be serialized to JSON-LD. Serialized XMP packet shall follow XMP specifications.
This document does not specify the following:
- specific processes for converting paper or electronic documents to the PDF file format;
- specific technical design, user interface implementation, or operational details of rendering;
- specific physical methods of storing these documents such as media and storage conditions;
- methods for validating the conformance of PDF files or PDF processors;
- required computer hardware and/or operating system.