ULS - UL 67
|Publication Date:||15 May 2018|
1.1 These requirements cover panelboards to be employed in accordance with the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70.
1.2 These requirements cover panelboards for the control and protection electrical circuits.
1.3 These requirements do not cover:
- a) Distribution equipment which sole function is the automatic or nonautomatic transferring of one or more load conductor connections from one power source to another. Reference the Standard for Transfer Switch Equipment, UL 1008.
- b) Factory wired assemblies of industrial control equipment intended to control industrial processes. Reference the Standard for Industrial Control Panels, UL 508A.
- c) Distribution equipment containing only one circuit subdivision, unless also provided with a meter socket. See 1. Reference the Standard for Molded-Case Circuit Breakers, Molded-Case Switches and Circuit-Breaker Enclosures, UL 489.
- d) Distribution equipment intended to serve as a means for distributing power required to operate mobile or temporarily installed equipment. Reference the Standard for Power Outlets, UL 231.
- e) Factory wired assemblies of controllers, timers, temperature regulating equipment and such, intended for control of equipment for use with swimming pools, hot tubs, and/or spas. Reference the Standard for Electric Spas, Equipment Assemblies, and Associated Equipment, UL 1563.
- f) Factory wired assemblies intended for the control of Architectural and Floating Fountains. Reference the Standards for Motor-Operated Water Pumps, UL 778, Underwater Luminaires and Submersible Junction Boxes, UL 676 and Industrial Control Panels, UL 508A.
- g) Portable power distribution equipment. Reference the Standard for Portable Power-Distribution Equipment, UL 1640.
- h) Panelboards with converter and/or inverter functions, intended for use as distribution equipment in recreational vehicles. Reference the Standard for Power Converters/Inverters
and Power Converter/Inverter Systems for Land Vehicles and Marine Crafts, UL 458.