ARMY - AR 700-48
Management of Radiologically Contaminated Equipment Outside the United States
|Publication Date:||12 August 2020|
a. This regulation provides requirements and guidelines for operations outside the United States.
b. This regulation applies to all military operations that involve RCE except as noted in paragraph 1-7c.
c. This regulation does not apply to equipment contaminated by the following sources:
(1) Radiation dispersal weapons.
(2) Fallout from the detonation of a nuclear weapon.
(3) Nuclear reactor accidents.
(4) Nuclear weapon accidents.
(5) Nuclear reactor fuel rods.
(6) RCE generated at any of the Army deactivated nuclear power plants.