Repair guidance for vessels in operation
|Publication Date:||1 September 2020|
The class guideline will detail the principles for the damage and repair follow up process:
- communication with the Society
- survey follow up
- certification and replacement of components and material
- requirements for workmanship
- preparation of the repair plans prompt and thorough repair
- prompt and thorough repair.
It also includes description of selected repair related methods and testing for vessels in operation.