NORSOK - WA-S-006
HSEQ evaluation of suppliers and HSEQ requirements in contract
|Publication Date:||10 October 2020|
|ICS Code (Processing equipment):||75.180.20|
This Workshop Agreement describes topics and methods for self-assessment and evaluation of suppliers' operating management systems (OMS).
This Workshop Agreement describes how IOGP 423-01can be used in an efficient way to qualify suppliers.
This Workshop Agreement describes HSEQ requirements in contract in three different modes. Requirements in contract is applicable for the Contractor, Subcontractors and their contractors.
Contractors to the Norwegian oil and gas industry can by means of an electronic JQS system evaluate themselves.
The Workshop Agreement s describe the practical use of IOGP 510 and IOGP 423-01.
The following information is given in annex:
- Annex A (informative) shows the adapted questionnaire as used in the electronic JQS solution. If the industry wishes to adjust the electronic JQS solution, Annex A to this document will be updated.
- Annex B (informative) provides a Guidance for selecting Contract Modes.
- Annex C (informative) describes HSEQ Requirements for Contract Mode 1.
- Annex D (informative) describes HSEQ Requirements for Contract Mode 2.
- Annex E (informative) describes HSEQ Requirements for Contract Mode 3.