ISO DIS 13703-3
Petroleum and natural gas industries — Piping systems on offshore production platforms and onshore plants — Part 3: Fabrication
|Publication Date:||19 October 2020|
|ICS Code (Exploratory, drilling and extraction equipment):||75.180.10|
This document defines requirements for the fabrication, welding, inspection, examination and testing of new, metallic piping systems up to 69 000 kPa (ga) maximum, within temperature range limits for the materials meeting the requirements of ASME B31.3:2018, on fixed and floating offshore production facilities and onshore production, processing and gas liquefaction plants.
This document is applicable to all pressure retaining components and any non-pressure retaining component, such as a pipe support, welded directly to a pressure retaining component.
This document is not applicable to:
- marine-related piping systems, e.g. ballasting piping systems, systems covered by classification societies;
- metallic tubing with a maximum wall thickness of 6,0 mm and internal diameter of 50,8 mm, used for subsea umbilical systems;
NOTE 1 Reference can be made to ISO 13628-5 or API Spec 17E for welding and examination of these components.
- piping systems with corrosion resistant cladding (either integrally clad or mechanically lined) or weld overlay, including buttering and associated dissimilar welds;
NOTE 2 Reference can be made to DNVGL-RP-B204 for welding and examination of these systems.
- refractory alloys (with exception of CP titanium Grade 1 (UNS R50250) or Grade 2 (UNS R50400));
- non-metallic piping assemblies;
- transportation pipeline systems, including flowlines, designed in accordance with a recognized pipeline design code.