ETSI - TS 134 229-3
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); LTE; Internet Protocol (IP) multimedia call control protocol based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Session Description Protocol (SDP); User Equipment (UE) conformance specification; Part 3: Abstract test suite (ATS)
|Publication Date:||1 January 2021|
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing in TTCN for the 3GPP User Equipment (UE) at the Gm interface.
The present document is the 3rd part of a multi-part test specification, 3GPP TS 34.229. The following TTCN test specification and design considerations can be found in the present document:
- the overall test suite structure;
- the testing architecture;
- the test methods and PCO definitions;
- the test configurations;
- the design principles, assumptions, and used interfaces to the TTCN tester (System Simulator);
- TTCN styles and conventions;
- the partial PIXIT proforma;
- the TTCN files for the mentioned protocols tests.
The Abstract Test Suites designed in the document are based on the test cases specified in prose (3GPP TS 34.229-1  and TS 34.229-5 ).
The present document is valid for UE implemented according 3GPP Releases starting from Release 5 up to the Release indicated on the cover page of the present document.