CEN - EN 16941-2
On-site non-potable water systems - Part 2: Systems for the use of treated greywater
|Publication Date:||1 January 2021|
|ICS Code (External water conveyance systems):||93.025|
This document specifies the principles of design, sizing, installation, identification, commissioning and maintenance of greywater systems with the purpose of use of greywater on-site.
It applies preferably for the use of treated greywater for:
- WC flushing;
- garden watering;
- cleaning purposes.
This document also specifies the minimum requirements for greywater systems.
Excluded from the scope of this document are:
- the use as drinking water and for food preparation;
- the use for personal hygiene purposes;
- direct use systems without treatment;
- product design for specific system components;
- industrial effluents;
- heat recovery and cooling demands.
NOTE Conformity with this document does not exempt from compliance with the obligations arising from local or national regulations.