CEN - EN 13141-4
Ventilation for buildings - Performance testing of components/products for residential ventilation - Part 4: Aerodynamic, electrical power and acoustic performance of unidirectional ventilation units
|Publication Date:||1 April 2021|
|ICS Code (Ventilation and air-conditioning systems):||91.140.30|
This document specifies aerodynamic, acoustic and electrical power performance test methods for unidirectional ventilation units used in residential ventilation systems.
This document is applicable to ventilation units:
- installed on a wall or in a window without any duct, A category;
- installed in the upstream of a duct, B category;
- installed in the downstream of a duct, C category;
- installed in a duct, or with duct connection upstream and downstream, D category;
- with one or several inlets/outlets;
- installed in a system with a heat pump for domestic hot water or water for cooling or heating;
- which can be used for supply or exhaust.
This document does not apply to:
- fan assisted cowls which are tested according to EN 13141-5;
- mechanical supply and exhaust units which are tested according to EN 13141-7:2021 or prEN 13141-8:2021.