ISO - DIS 603-14
Bonded abrasive products — Dimensions — Part 14: Grinding wheels for deburring and fettling/snagging on an angle grinder
|Publication Date:||22 April 2021|
|ICS Code (Abrasives):||25.100.70|
This part of ISO 603 specifies the most common nominal dimensions, in millimetres, of:
- Shape type 6: Straight cup grinding wheel;
- Shape type 11: Taper cup grinding wheel;
- Shape type 27: Depressed centre wheel for grinding or grinding/cutting-off
- Shape type 28: Depressed centre grinding wheel, concave shape;
- Shape type 29: Depressed centre grinding wheel, convex shape.
These bonded abrasive products are intended to be used for deburring and fettling/snagging of any surface of a workpiece using hand-held grinding machines (angle grinder). In this application, the workpiece is fixed and the grinding machine is guided by the operator.
This document does not specify limit deviations and run-out tolerances. These are given in ISO 13942.