CEN - PREN 17020-1
Extended application of test results on durability of self-closing for fire resistance and/or smoke control doorsets and openable windows - Part 1: Durability of self-closing of hinged and pivoted steel doorsets
|Publication Date:||1 May 2021|
|ICS Code (Fire-resistance of building materials and elements):||13.220.50|
|ICS Code (Doors and windows):||91.060.50|
This document covers single and double leaf, hinged and pivoted, steel based doorsets as covered by EN 15269-2 or EN 15269-20.
This document prescribes the methodology for extending the application of test results obtained from durability of self-closing test(s) conducted in accordance with EN 1191.
Subject to the completion of the appropriate self-closing test(s), the extended application can cover all or some of the following non-exhaustive list
- door leaf;
- side, transom and/or overpanels;
- ventilation grilles and/or louvres;
- wall/ceiling fixed elements (frame/suspension system);
- glazing for door leaf, side, transom and flush over panels;
- items of building hardware;
- decorative finishes;
- intumescent, smoke, draught or acoustic seals;
- alternative supporting construction(s).