ETSI - TS 134 123-3
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); User Equipment (UE) conformance specification; Part 3: Abstract test suite (ATS)
|Publication Date:||1 May 2021|
The present document specifies the protocol conformance testing in TTCN for the 3GPP User Equipment (UE) at the Uu interface.
The present document is the 3rd part of a multi-part test specification, 3GPP TS 34.123. The following TTCN test specification and design considerations can be found in the present document:
- the overall test suite structure;
- the testing architecture;
- the test methods and PCO definitions;
- the test configurations;
- the design principles, assumptions, and used interfaces to the TTCN tester (System Simulator);
- TTCN styles and conventions;
- the partial PIXIT proforma;
- the TTCN.MP and TTCN.GR forms for the mentioned protocols tests.
The Abstract Test Suites designed in the document are based on the test cases specified in prose (3GPP TS 34.123-1 ).
The present document is valid for UE implemented according to 3GPP releases starting from Release 1999 up to the Release indicated on the cover page of the present document.