Cold rolled narrow steel strip for heat treatment - Technical delivery conditions
|Publication Date:||1 September 2021|
|ICS Code (Heat-treatable steels):||77.140.10|
|ICS Code (Flat steel products and semi-products):||77.140.50|
|ICS Code (Spring steels):||77.140.25|
This document specifies the technical delivery conditions for cold rolled narrow steel strip made of non alloy and alloy steel grades in the form of coils and cut lengths in rolling widths less than 600 mm. Cold rolled narrow steel strip is available in grades of case hardening steel and of steels for quenching and tempering for general and special applications particularily springs.
- Case hardening steels in thicknesses up to and including 10 mm;
- steels for quenching and tempering in thicknesses up to and including 6 mm in the conditions annealed (+A), annealed and skin passed (+LC) or cold rolled (+CR);
- steels in the quenched and tempered condition (+QT) in thicknesses between 0,30 mm and 3,00 mm.
In special cases supplementary requirements or deviations with respect to this document can be agreed between the purchaser and the supplier at the time of enquiry and order (see 5.2 and Annex A).
In addition to the requirements of this document, the general technical delivery requirements specified in EN 10021 apply.
This document does not cover cold rolled flat products for which separate standards exist, e.g.:
- cold rolled uncoated low carbon steel narrow strip for cold forming (EN 10139);
- cold rolled steel flat products with higher yield strength for cold forming (EN 10268).