Transport and installation of wind power plants
|Publication Date:||1 June 2017|
The standard provides the requirements aimed to ensure structural integrity of assets/components, including:
- requirements for T&I planning
- requirements for T&I execution
- requirements for evaluations and checks upon finalization of T&I.
The standard may be applied as part of the technical basis for carrying out a DNV certification and for verification services.
The certification scope is defined in the service specifications, among others:
- DNV-SE-0073 Project certification of wind farms according to IEC 61400-22
- DNV-SE-0074 Type and component certification of wind turbines according to IEC 61400-22
- DNV-SE-0190 Project certification of wind power plants
- DNV-SE-0441 Type and component certification of wind turbines
The standard does not provide the requirements for the design and manufacturing of the installation vessels, lifting appliances and sea fastening.
Requirements relevant for marine warranty survey (MWS) may be found in:
- DNV-SE-0080 Noble Denton marine services - marine warranty survey
- DNV-ST-N001 Marine operations and marine warranty